Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Beginning and The End;

I am exhausted,there is no doubt about it! I have been working everyday since Saturday, and my next day off is Sunday. Oh how I love Sundays ;)
Two more days, ten more hours, two more nights closing, and I'm done. No more taking pictures in a studio, no more screaming babies or crying toddlers, no more answering questions or making appointments. This place has been all I have known for the past two and a half years. As I type this I start getting teary eyed, not because I'm not ready to leave but because of the memories I've had, the kids I have seen pass through every Christmas or on their birthday's, the people that ask for me when they make an appointment, and getting hugs and Thank Yous. I need to take this step, it's time for me to move on. Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean I have to stop taking pictures, it just means that this stage in my life is over. This girl is on to bigger and better things!

My new job is a more grown up job (that comes with a nice pay raise if I may add ;)!
Something that I already enjoy doing, and I know I will enjoy it until something else comes along. That something else that I have no idea what it is or where it is, but why I have this job now I will treasure it!

In other news my first week as a vegetarian/nothing but water to drink is coming to an end. If I must say I feel a change! I have had no caffeine or meat, but they have been replaced with headaches :( Hopefully this will go away but if not what else do they make Aleve for ;)

Stay tuned for my next DIY minky blanket blog! Super adorable and super easy!


with love and a healthier me,

No comments:

Post a Comment