Thursday, July 12, 2012

A First,

so this isn't the DIY minky blanket tutorial that I promised but it is coming! I just wanted to share something about my day!


Tonight I had the honor of taking photos of a two week old and a Soldier. After working two years at Picture People, I have never had the pleasure of doing this kind of session before and now I believe that God knew what I had been thinking and worring about and he decided to calm my fears a little.
There have been times when thinking about Michael and our future that the fears seem to push the good things aside. I don't like thinking about him not being here with me during important holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas or when we decide to start a family and he misses the birth of our children. I know that we can do this and honestly I am more than ready. I am already so proud of him and I know that he is protecting not only his family and I but part of the world too. He has made me a stronger person and I know that in this journey there will be hardships but when I think about being married to my best friend and getting the days and special times that I do get with him, it makes everything worth it.


with love and a month to go,

No comments:

Post a Comment