Monday, March 25, 2013

37 weeks; FULL TERM!

It really does feel like yesterday that Michael and I found out we were going to be parents and now we have 3 weeks or less until we meet our little girl!  If I was to go past my due date my doctor will ask me if I want to be induced, if I say yes they will schedule me for 41 weeks.  If I decline and let my body do what it is supposed to and still haven't had her by 42 weeks, they will then set a date for induction.  I really hope my body goes into labor by itself and I do not have to be induced!  I am terrified that if I have to be induced the plan that I have for a natural birth will not be possible. The last thing I want unless medically needed is a c-section and the statistics of having a c-section with a scheduled induction are scary high so come on baby E!  I have had a dream that she will be born on this Thursday and when I looked the date up, the night before is a full moon and the 28th was my great grandmothers birthday!  I guess we will see when she makes her appearance!  I also think an Easter baby would be very cool, especially since its 03/31/13 this year!  Only God knows when she will enter this big world, and that is perfectly okay with me :)Belly Shot:

Of course we have to include E's big sister!:


And the LuLu :) :




Oh and the pedicure that will be happening this week ;)


If you read my blog, feel free to leave comments on when you think she will arrive and her stats!
Just for fun I will give you the stats on Michael and I!

E's due date: April 15th, 2013
Michael was due April 19th - born April 11th---------Kelsey was due October 4th- born October 6th
Michael weighed 6lbs 11oz-----Kelsey weighed 8lbs 13oz

I look forward to reading your predictions and seeing when she arrives!

until then,


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessica! The 11th is Michael's birthday so I'm sure he would be totally fine with that! :)

    ReplyDelete