Monday, October 8, 2012

13 weeks;27 to go!

Saturday I turned 21! Another year older! Yay! I spent the day with my awesome mom shopping and hanging out! It was a great birthday! Well winter has decided to make an early appearance this year and come a few weeks into fall! Not cool winter!  It is so cold! I love fall because of the warm yet cold weather, I can wear jeans but a short sleeve shirt.  Maybe it'll come back, but I'm not holding my breath!  Yesterday I had the chance to go to church for the first time in a few months and I realized what I had already knew before...That I need to go.  More than that though, I want to go.  I pray on a daily basis about different things going on in my life, my husbands, life, and the world, but church is just so calming and it is helping to make a good start to a great week.  Here's to going to church and getting closer to God as well as another great year of living! :)


How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I will find out Wednesday...haha
Maternity clothes? Not busting them out just yet ;)
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep:  It's getting better!
Best moment this week: Not quite here yet, but hearing bean's heartbeat again :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Being able to enjoy my 21st birthday :/
Movement: Not yet!
Food cravings: Tomatoes and Pickles...totally serious!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just waking up haha
Have you started to show yet: Little bump there!
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Energized and happy!
Looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat again and seeing bean's Dad/my amazing hubby in two weeks!
 
PS: I took the picture on the other side so I could see how long my hair has gotten. Michael is going to be shocked! ;)
 
Until next week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment