Tuesday, October 16, 2012

14 weeks,26 to go!


Another week has passed and I am feeling more and more blessed as time goes on that God has given me a healthy baby and pregnancy thus far.  I pray that he will continue to keep my child and myself healthy, I also pray that he will keep Michael healthy as well as he finishes his last week in basic training and his upcoming AIT training :)

Check out this bump ! ;)
 

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2lbs from the first appt, technically down 3lbs
Maternity clothes? About to give in! ;)
Stretch marks? Thankfully no
Sleep:  Sleeping like a baby ;)
Best moment this week: Noticing my belly grow ;)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sushi!
Movement: Not yet!
Food cravings: Pickles & strawberry jelly...not together lol!
Anything making you queasy or sick: brushing my teeth, not eating soon enough, gross things haha!
Have you started to show yet: yes :)
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Energized :)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender and seeing my wonderful husband!


Here's to a wonderful week but a busy one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment