Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome Back October! -12 weeks, 28 to go!


Time is seeming to fly by lately and I am not complaining at all!  I have been looking forward to October for a while now and it is finally here! This month has already scheduled out to be a very busy one, and one of the first things is me turning 21 on Saturday the 6th! Saturday is also Michael and I's anniversary! This month I get to hear baby Sons heartbeat again (:D), go to the dentist (yay...!), and finally see my husband for the first time in 10 weeks!  :)  Welcome Back October, It is SO nice to see you!


How far along? 12 Weeks (3 Months!)
Total weight gain/loss: -3lbs
Maternity clothes? I have a few, but still rocking my normal clothes
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep:  Very nice since I purchased a body pillow!
Best moment this week: Getting to hear the heartbeat and keeping food down!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? and my husband :(
Movement: No
Food cravings: Steak, Salad, Salsa, and Chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of cologne and perfume, Heinz 57, and wings.
Have you started to show yet: I heard there was something in there, maybe that explains it ;)
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy sometimes emotional but I heard that's normal ;)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender, turning 21, hearing babies heartbeat again and seeing my hubalub in 22 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment