Monday, November 5, 2012

17 weeks;23 to go!


Another week has gone by and my belly is growing which means baby is growing!  In the past couple of weeks I have felt flutters and baby E's strong kicks! I'm not going crazy and this is definitely not gas ;)  Here is this weeks picture! Hard to believe I'll be 18 weeks or 4 1/2 months next Monday! Until then....Loves! :)


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I will find out tomorrow! ;)
Maternity clothes? I have bought a few but haven't gone to them yet! Maybe tomorrow!
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep:  Eh, alright!
Best moment this week: Feeling my daughter kick my hand!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? My husband not being here to experience this with me :(
Movement: Yes! She is a wiggle worm!
Food cravings: Junk food and soup
Anything making you queasy or sick: Shrimp
Have you started to show yet: yup!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired!
Looking forward to: Picking up my husband this week and hearing her heartbeat tomorrow!
 
XOXO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment