Wednesday, December 12, 2012

22weeks;18 to go!

My blog got a new look recently and I hope you are enjoying the updates!  It took awhile to complete but I am glad with the result!  E has figured out how to flip her little self all the way around and most of the time it does not feel to good!  But that's alright, anything for our baby girl!
I get to pick up Michael on Monday for two whole weeks!  I am so excited!! I hope he is good and ready to put up with these mood swings....Haha...sorry in advance babe! ;)
Update:

How far along? 22 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea....probably 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular jeans with a belly band...cool invention
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Waking up during the night sucks...lol
Best moment this week: Eating skittles and watching her go CRAZY in my tummy ;)
Have you told family and friends: Yup
Miss Anything? My husband not being here to experience this with me
Movement: Yes! Morning, noon & night!
Food cravings: It always seems to be salad and junk food
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet: oh yes!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Have been happy recently, gaining energy back.
Looking forward to: Christmas and Maternity Pictures!
 
My hubby gets to take my picture next week! Yay!
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment