Friday, January 4, 2013

weeks 24&25!

WELCOME 2013!
The last two weeks were amazing! Sorry for the absence but my husband got to come home for Christmas and we spent every possible minute that we could together :)  I feel so blessed to be able to have such a wonderful husband and I know baby E will have a great dad!  I can't wait until she's here and I can see how he is around her,  I know that he will love her unconditionally just like he does me :) 
I had a doctors appointment the day after Christmas and Michael was able to come with me!  I was so excited and I know he was as well especially since they let us have an ultrasound since he was finally able to be there :)  We are now counting down the days until we move to Florida and into our first place together!  It's going to be an amazing and hard journey but I know that as long as we keep God first in our marriage he will be sure to look after us like he always does!  January is looking like it is going to be a hectic month with two baby/house showers and packing for our move!  I know Michael is ready to get out of VA and I am ready to have him come home every night!  
Time for some baby E! :)

Week 24-Month 6!


How far along? 24 weeks 1 day (CHRISTMAS!)
Total weight gain/loss: a total of 11lbs
Maternity clothes? nothing else fits :/
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still getting it but it is getting more and more uncomfortable
Best moment this week: Having my wonderful hubby home!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Getting a good nights rest!

Movement: Yes! Morning, noon & night!
Food cravings: Pickles and sweet tea
Anything making you queasy or sick: peanut butter 
Have you started to show yet: oh yes!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: Moving to FLORIDA!


Week 25!


How far along? 25 weeks (New Year's Eve!)
Total weight gain/loss: 11lbs total
Maternity clothes? yup
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: when my hips, legs, and butt isn't hurting!
Best moment this week: Seeing her in another ultrasound and ringing in the new year with Michael!
Have you told family and friends: Yup
Miss Anything? Yes! 

Movement: I love it!
Food cravings: food haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hot wings, and Italian ice :/
Have you started to show yet: mhmm!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Not yet and hopefully for awhile!  Hang on for at least 3 months E!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: mostly happy, sometimes moody!
Looking forward to: Baby showers & Florida!


Stay tuned for our super adorable, awesome and wonderful maternity pictures by Miss EmilieCarol! :)
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Hello Kelsey,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! What is your email? I can't seem to find it!

    ReplyDelete