Monday, June 4, 2012

May the "4th" be with you,



We're Engaged!!

On May the 4th, Michael had a very special day planned for us :) We started out eating an early breakfast at cracker barrel (my favorite ;)), Then when we got in the car to leave he told me he was going to blindfold me! I was scared to death! We drove down the road for about 15 minutes and ended up at the Biltmore House! We got to tour the house, and then we went to the gardens and walked around for about 15 minutes. I could tell something was up when he pulled me to a part of the garden we had already walked through. He took me under a flowered gazebo and turned me around to face him. He told me that the months we have spent together have been the best in his life, that no one has ever come close to the way I make him feel. He promised that he would provide me with the best life he possibly could and would make everywhere we go a home :) He then got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife :) Of course I said yes! So now we are engaged to be married July 2013 :)Right now he is scheduled to leave in August of this year and will get a two week break at christmas, after that I won't see him again until the 20th of July. I am definitely not looking forward to being without him, but I know that being with him forever is going to be the best thing ever! Be sure to follow my blog for wedding plans to come!! :)

The Bling Bling ;)




may the fourth be with you ;)
lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment