Friday, June 29, 2012

trips, jobs & plans, Oh My!

Hello there!!

It's been awhile since my last post, but a lot has gone on!

-Michael and I had a wonderful photographer/new friend take our engagement photos!
-We took a trip to Charleston with Michael's Aunt Sam & Nana!
-I obtained a new job (which I start tomorrow ;))

And the biggest news being that we decided on a different plan for our wedding.

This "different plan" came along while we were on our Charleston trip. We both knew that having money for our future is more important than having money for our wedding that will only last a day. I'm not the kind of girl who exaggerates things out, so I knew that a big wedding isn't something that I am in dire need of. Marrying my best friend is the most important thing to me. Our plans now included our very immediate family, a lake house, and some vows. We believe we can still have our wedding and everything that goes along with it just in a smaller scale.


Engagement Photos!

My Fave! ;)













These AMAZING photos were taken by Miss EmilieCarol of EmilieCarol Photography!
If anyone is looking for someone who will take all of there ideas and make them come true then look no further than her! She is so friendly and easy to get along with, I am so blessed to have her shooting our wedding next year! Thanks again Emilie! You're the best!


Charleston Trip!

Michael and I spent three wonderful days with his Aunt and Nana in Charleston! We visited Middleton Place, Yorktown, Market Street, The beach, a yummy cupcake place, and of course Tanger outlets ;) It's always good to have a mini vacation with your soon to be family!

Middleton Place:










Cupcakes!:





Yorktown:





Such a GREAT trip! Can't wait to go back!!



New Job!

Well I had an interview on Wednesday and tomorrow I have a trial run to see how I like it and what all the job requires. That's all I'll say for now ;)

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more!


With love and a lot of new things,

No comments:

Post a Comment